"Don’t," Sarah says, the word falling out of her mouth like a sharp stone — cutting her, leaving her bleeding.
"Sarah," Felix says softly, holding the jacket like it would bite him, at a distance (a metaphor for Helena, Sarah thinks, as tears begin to prickle at the back of her eyes), "she doesn’t need it."
"I know," Sarah says, lower lip wobbling, "but — just — don’t, okay?"
i saw a woman today who looked exactly like that titty malaysia woman from orphan black
Imagine all the Jello Helena’s gonna get in that hospital.
its like the tittymalaysiapocalypse
imagine your icon pressing you into the couch and kissing you
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth
I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT awkward teenage girl who sorta wants a man but can’t really get one
i feel this spiritually
looks like sarah needs cosima’s glasses after all